The Spirit Retreat:
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
The Spirit 3rd Retreat dates TBD
We will focus on our spirit or our soul. Become more connected with one another, aware of our divine nature, our divine potential, and of a Higher power greater than us all. Recognize our innate worth. Take more time in the surrounding nature and meditate on things important to you. Recognize your own role in creation. More faith based approach.
- Discuss 4 different energy types
- Awareness of vibrational energy and affects of it, source
- Topic: Law of Happiness, or Fly Like Eagles (recognize our potential)
- Team building, connect with one another
- EFT (Emotional freedom technique, Tapping)
- Spiritual awareness, divine worth
- nature hike
- journaling. Prayer walk.
- Emotion code, expand on
There is no limit to the potential of brethren working together in complete brotherhood and selflessness toward spiritual goals. The power of God working through such channels will bring unimaginable blessings to all concerned.
Joseph B. Wirthlin